[OZAPRS] AVMAP G6

Ron vk3ant at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 17 10:38:21 EST 2011

I wrote to the Italian helpdesk and they replied saying that I could buy the G6 through them and when I ordered it to stipulate that as I was buying it for Australian conditions I needed the Australian maps, these are " free " when the G6 is ordered from the parent Co in Italy.

Problem I encounterd when trying to order it though was the language barrier on their Website, if I can get round that bit then I am sure the G6 would be available for Aus conditions.

Regards
Ron
VK3ANT

Sent from my iPod Touch