[OZAPRS] Is there an APRS app for the Android Xoom

hamscanner hamscanner at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Oct 24 07:46:05 EST 2011

There's a 3th

VUF-TRACKER -

its not that good and would "not" recommend it, just putting it out
there....

http://www.1011.se/aprs/

all 3 have there good points and bad points

most of the time I use u2aprs

I don't know any thing about a Android Xoom so I dont know if any will
work or not can only go by what Gary saying.

you can't "buy" u2aprs from the "market"

you download it off the web.. if you would like a copy let me know (or
there's 2 aprs yahoo groups that I know of that have it in there file
sections)

or

the latest one is U2APRS064h.apk

I have 3 older one's as well