[OZAPRS] Is the Eastern APRS server offline for the rest of the world?

Kevin Forbes vk3ukf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:06:23 EST 2011

Hi folks,

ISS has been going over a few times this morning, but nothing is being picked up by the ground stations,

The ISS is TX ing on 145.800 MHz at the moment. Not 145.825. MHz.

I have been trying to get some packets repeated to the Heard by ISS page. No luck.

I turned on my own APRS server thinking, no-one was listening to 145.8, they're all on 145.825.
Still no luck, nothing came up on last orbit and I was serving my own digipeats.

??

Any ideas.

Eastern Australia, missing from heard by iss board for hours, should not be this way????

Kevin, VK3KUF.