[OZAPRS] ISS APRS

David Uzzell Jnr david at uzzell.com.au
Thu Nov 10 10:06:55 EST 2011

Ah Robert

Thanks yeah I did see this morning that it had appeared on the normal aprs system. I was actually looking for it to appear on the ARISS website which it didn't. I didn't even think to check the normal system as I didn't realise that people had the ISS being gated to the normal aprs system.

Thanks

David
VK4VKG

Sent from iPhone