[OZAPRS] Weather Stations

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 5 19:56:40 EST 2011

Sorry no I don't mate.  I do know there are a few forums out there that
discuss a lot of info, it is just a matter of trawling through them.
Sandaysoft make cumulus and they have a forum, that MAY help.  There is
another great one that I can't recall the name of, and the bookmark is
on my laptop...  I will try and remember to post it shortly

Pete