[OZAPRS] Garmin Nuvi 350 for sale on eBay

Col Thompson vk2crt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:44:25 EST 2011

Hi there fellow APRS users.

I was doing a search on eBay and saw this Nuvi 350 for sale / auction.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GARMIN-GPS-NUVI-350-/260884477100?pt=AU_Electronics_GPS&hash=item3cbded34ac

I am not the seller nor do I know the seller, I am not involved with
this sale / auction in anyway

But I do own one of these Garmin 350s and find them very useful for
APRS here in Australia. Match the 350 with Scotts cable and you have a
very useable addition to your mobile GPS setup.

I have mine connected to my Kenwood TMD700.

Anyway this is just a heads up to a "Scarce as hens teeth" GPS

Regards to all

Col
(aka VK2CRT)
Sydney Australia