[OZAPRS] AVMAP-G6

Gary Stern vk2zbb at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:29:19 EST 2011

Presumably...

It does do messaging with the tt4.

For those of you interested in a G6, I should hopefully have a price
from the US within 24hrs.

Maybe if there is enough interest, I can do a group buy with individual
delivery, so think about it... I suspect they will be around the $450
plus postage...

They are trying to work out at the "map replacement" cost as we really
don't need the US map.

Gary

PS: I know Gerard is interested, maybe others should contact me "OFF"
list to give me some idea of numbers...