[OZAPRS] AVMAP-G6

Bruce Howard bruceh12 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:05:02 EST 2011

The previous version was also compatible with Kenwood APRS radios but the
company steadfastly refused to bring it to Australia stating that the maps
would be to hard to produce and there was not enough of a market for it.
This was 2 years ago and I have been waiting since then but not holding my
breath.

We will see if they have changed their minds with this one.

Bruce
VK2MIB

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Gary Stern <vk2zbb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am just holding off for a few months for them to iron out the initisl
> bugs :-)
>
> No stealers here in Oz for it (yet if ever).
>
> Gary.
> vk2zbb
>

> On 24/05/2011 3:31 PM, JandG wrote:
>
>>  Has anyone heard if and when the AVMAP G6 will be available in
>> Australia?
>>
>> It is compatible with the D700, D710, D7 and D72.
>>
>> Here is a link: http://www.avmap.us/index.php?swt=01100&ipr=664
>> <http://www.avmap.us/index.php?swt=01100&ipr=664>
>>
>> Gerard
>>
>> VK2JNG currently PA / VK2JNG