[OZAPRS] WX UI View

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 13 01:02:07 EST 2011

Hi all,
I would be pleased if someone could give me direction on how to set up an APRS WX Station.
I'm running UI-View and have a weather station which has a TXT file system, C:\Heaver weather then the TXT file, but can't seem to get it up and running.
The WX Station I have is an WS2355 from  LA CROSSE Technology I would like your input so I can get this station up!
I 'm in the Koonawarra NSW area with no local WX station. I think this would be a plus for the area.
Thanks for your time,

73's,

Rob Heyer          ( VK2XIC )

APRS
VK2XIC-1 QTH
VK2XIC-2 Experimental (TT4)
VK2XIC-3 Camp Site
VK2XIC-4 On Foot (portable)
VK2XIC-5 On Bicycle

VK2XIC-9 Mobile (car)

VK2RMP - IRLP  Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
VK2RBZ - EchoLink  Node No. 114630 (147.300 MHz)

Member - WIA
                  IARS
                  SES Shellharbour City (NSW)

Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.  Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16 vs 13 - 14