[OZAPRS] OZAPRS Digest, Vol 22, Issue 7

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu May 12 20:47:00 EST 2011

Warren/Scott .. I am starting to wonder if the WX server has lost the feed
from the SA BOM .

Perhaps not as I have done some queries via Geoffs server on the Web and
found that the only WX info current in SA is down in the South East Coast
using the SSE CWA Zone 506 . Its hard to understand considering how crappy
the WX has been for the last few days and how bad it must be out at sea for
the Maritime traffic.

We will just have to wait and see.  Thanks for the replies

Tony VK5AH