[OZAPRS] Info on Demand

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Wed Mar 30 17:20:32 EST 2011

Digi_Ned is also capable of this function, but it takes a bit to
configure as it's all a plain text file. But IMHO it would take far more
time to setup for what I'd see as little to no use!

Digi_Ned also is a smart digipeater for those not up to speed with this
program and it's cross platform (need to be compiled)

I use Digi_Ned here for my 40m gateway it's configured for some very
basic info for the Hobart area, but I've not really bothered too much to
set it up to exploit its full potential because it's only ever been
queried by me when I was setting it up!

--
Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>