[OZAPRS] What setting Arriss ?

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Tue Mar 29 14:09:19 EST 2011

On 29/03/2011 11:04 AM, Scott Evans wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 13:38 +1100, Ray Wells wrote:
>> My satgate port in Xastir doesn't have an alias, it simply gates
>> anything it hears on 145.825 to the internet. I don't send anything back
>> to RF.
>
> Like wise here I'm doing the same ;-)

And that works fine. My satgate is actually a second port on my
APRS/145.175 system so I've set things up to look for SGATE so I know to
relay that packet onto the APRS port and therefore onto the Internet.

It's complicated but it works :)

73
Gavin.

--

       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
     ICQ: 17230395       MSN/Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au