[OZAPRS] NetAPRS

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Mar 26 20:56:14 EST 2011

Hi Tim

I have used them both. They are the only links that I know of. OziAPRS is probably more stable and reliable but is much older.

I am actually looking to open source this software, and I am looking for someone to take on this code. OziAPRS is written in VB6, and NetAPRS is in VB.Net

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/