[OZAPRS] PACKET and Emergency Comms

Steven Heimann steven at nami.com.au
Sat Mar 26 13:58:52 EST 2011

I've looked a bit at this over the last year or two.  The most active
group I have been able to find is in Pennsylvania.  Their web sites are at:

http://www.wpanbems.org/
http://www.pa-sitrep.com/

It's not packet though.  They have a few practice sessions every week
and I have joined a couple via Echolink.

Please keep us up to date on your progress - off list if you think it
looses relevance for this group.

Regards
Steven