[OZAPRS] VK1RGI-1 OFF AIR

Damien Gardner Jnr vk2tdg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:50:05 EST 2011

*grin* at least it happened during a warm time of year.. I remember RGI going off-air one august or september (2001 or 2002?), because it'd been a rather harsh winter, and the road up wasn't passable for the fuel truck, and the genny on the site ran out of fuel, taking the whole place offline until they could figure out how to get a decent fuel supply up there :)

--DG