[OZAPRS] East Coast Coverage.

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Fri Mar 18 19:31:16 EST 2011

Hi Gary

There are APRS digis in Rockhampton, Townsville and Cairns. When you get
up here (Cairns) put out a call on the voice repeater, too - 146.950MHz.

We are making some changes on the digi next week but it should be up and
running OK when you get here.

By the way, there are not that many active amateurs here so if you put
out a call on the repeater (VK4RCA) and don't get a response it is not
that we don't love you! Try a few times over a couple of days and one of
us will be awake :)

73

Howard
VK4BS