[OZAPRS] Something is wrong, this is a fixed location.

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 8 11:10:41 EST 2011

The system is not as perfect as we imagine.

Occasionally - happily very rarely - things happen which are clearly not
correct.

Have a look here
<http://www.users.on.net/%7Etfneumann/Public/IMG_4035r.jpg>  at a photo
I took about 6 months ago - pay special attention to the speed.

The photo was taken for the altitude reading.  I didn't even notice the
speed until I downloaded the pic from the camera a few days later.

No, I wasn't flying - although I'm not prepared to concede that
immediately when I get around to pin the picture to the gliding club
notice board =-O .

Nor was I on the motor bike; VStroms are fast, but not quite up to
that.  Push bike? Nah - no way.

It was in our stationary Misterbishi Lancer (VK5ATN-9) in the car park
at Dead Horse Gap on a return trip from Cranberry.   Curious indeed!

Regards,
Terry
VK5ATN