[OZAPRS] URGENT: Attention Andrew VK5EX

Darryl Ross d at vk5hz.com
Thu Mar 3 22:04:41 EST 2011

If Andrew VK5EX is still on this mailing list can you please check your
igate as it appears that you are transmitting APRS traffic gated from
the Internet on the input frequency of the Elizabeth 2m voice repeater
(146.025MHz).

This has been occuring since at least yesterday morning and possibly
earlier.

I have attempted to email direct using the email address listed on QRZ
late last night and myself or John VK5NI will attempt phoning you
tomorrow if we still have not heard back.

Please check to make sure nothing has been mis-tuned or bumped as users
of the repeater are getting rather annoyed.

Thanks!
Darryl, VK5HZ