[OZAPRS] Repeater list ?

Damien Gardner Jnr vk2tdg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:05:47 EST 2011

On 03/03/2011, at 9:54 AM, dave at hunterlink.net.au wrote:
> PS  List admin:
> SPF is rejecting my posts. I no longer use Hunterlink as my connection
> provider, but have had the email address for years and am not giving it
> up!
> Please re-consider your SPF rules. It's a real crock to have to go to the
> Webmail site, not just use Thunderbird.
They're Hunterlink's SPF rules, not ours..

Specifically:

v=spf1 a:mailout2-1.pacific.net.au/29 a:mailout2-9.pacific.net.au/29 a:mailout1-1.pacific.net.au/29 a:mailout1-9.pacific.net.au/29 a:mailout2.pacific.net.au a:mailout1.pacific.net.au mx -all

So you need to use the pacific.net.au mailservers - they've quite positively stated that those are the ONLY servers which may send mail for @hunterlink.net.au

You should be using authenticated SMTP to their mailservers to send out, if you're using a different ISP for your internet access..

Cheers,

DG