[OZAPRS] Repeater list ?

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Wed Mar 2 09:43:06 EST 2011

Yeah, same problem with the call book. I wanted to write to local
amateurs that are not members of the Cairns Club but the Call Book is in
pdf only. Contacted the WIA assuming they had a database from which they
could extract the info for me but unfortunately not. I then had to get
the pdf into a spreadsheet, write a bunch of formulas to get it broken
into parts for each entry, hand massage the result and only then could I
use a mail merge to send out 68 letters.

Would be better for us all if these documents could be provided as a
spreadsheet or at least a comma delimited file.

Howard
VK4BS