[OZAPRS] HF frequency drift reports ...?

OE3MZC Mike oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Thu Jun 30 20:31:06 EST 2011

Ray,
Accepted.
I don't want to discourage anyone from using Hf-APRS - on the contrary.

And to be fair- I just stepped into the discussion, because I saw someone's
MSG saying that he could not enter the network and was asking for reasons
(Power, antenna...) and in my experience it is often the frequency that is
not accurate, if you don't get relayed or gated.

It seems to me that the real reason is the price not technology.
You are asking a sponsorship, I will see what I can do,
but I have already donated one unit to ZS and one to V51...
and I am not earning bonus like bankers-hi

Sorry to have bothered you
73
Mike