[OZAPRS] Foundation licences

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jun 23 18:24:46 EST 2011

Hi Gerard, no not really, he was there again yesterday.  Haven't been on air
today so can't comment.  I wondered the 7 letter Call as well, I was on the
understanding that six was the maximum that the programmes recognised.
He's out in the Wagga Wagga area, or that's where I saw him.

John de VK2XGJ
I try to act normal, but I get bored
and go back to just being me!