[OZAPRS] Compiling aprsd

Peter Illmayer peter at illmayer.com
Sun Jun 12 16:44:09 EST 2011

Thanks Steve

Well another step closer to getting Alice Springs into the 21st century...
well APRS is old school so into the millennium anyway :-)  Java aprs up and
running, got the feed, tnc playing nicely and the radio tx's and I can hear
those dulcid packet type tones on my hand held...I do miss that noise :-)

Antenna coming from Ross at ATRC hopefully this week so up it goes next
weekend.

Geoff, time to see the "Ziggy" about that radio :-)

Pete