[OZAPRS] Have you listened on 30 mtrs

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 2 15:25:01 EST 2011

Hi,
      Today I monitored 30 mtr APRS frequencies and I heard very little APRS
here at my QTH

What I did hear was Oliva, RTTY, PSK31 and every data mode all the APRS sigs
where being flattened ..

This has prompted me to up my beacon rate some what..

As I understand it we share 30 mtrs and most digi modes have their slots ..

I will run FLdigi tomorrow and see who and what region it is coming from ..

Posted to KDMG and digitalradio groups to let them know that we are active
on the
frequency listed and have been for many years 24/7

http://zlhams.wikidot.com/aprsinfrastructure:infrastructure#toc7

http://vk3.aprs.net.au/aprs_on_hf.htm

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE