[OZAPRS] Testing a HF APRS transmitter

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Sat Jul 2 12:23:06 EST 2011

Hi All,

I tuned around and found Peter's signal and sent him a report this
morning. He was 200 Hz low and is running 15W. Only the guys with DSP
TNCs or PC software would have been able to pick him up. The ones I know
of are VK5LY-5, VK2ZZM-5, VK8AB-4, VK6UZ-4 and ZL3RX-4. OK I'm convinced
- those TNCs do really work.

Cheers ... Gerard, VK2IO