[OZAPRS] TX audio deviation adjustment for the TM-D710A

Nik Presser nikp007 at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 29 20:24:45 EST 2011

G'day Nic,

Yes, I've just finally found and downloaded the service manual and it looks exactly as you describe. Thanks for the info.

I initially had complaints from a couple of stations, but no-one has protested about it since. Maybe these guys weren't used to Kenwood audio! :-)

And at the end of the day, the compressor/limiter in the 3RGL 2m rptr will knock any loud noises on the head anyway.

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA
Geelong