[OZAPRS] TNC-X

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 24 09:06:54 EST 2011

John .. This is a KISS TNC .. I use it with AGW or BPQ32 and Uiview  but it
will work directly with Uiview .

What you need to do is set the HOST mode to none and select a TNC2 as the
TNC . You will need to know what COM port it has configured as with the
Driver and set that. Also make sure you run the DIP switches as 9600 Bd on
the serial link and set Uiview at 9600 Bd No Parity and 8 Data bits (N81) .

Thats it in a nutshell. Try that.

Tony Hunt VK5AH

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:24:52 +1100