[OZAPRS] ISS Digi

M & M Neno nenos at eol.co.nz
Sat Jan 22 20:50:15 EST 2011

On a pc lan run two versions of UIview 32 , one as iss rx & local server, the other connects to the
server ( port is pc name:1448, see help files ) & is the igate to local channel with path of your choosing.
Can also be done on a single pc by running UIview16 & 32 together, one as server the other as igate.
Two versions of UIview 32 can also be run on the same pc if you know how to change the header on
one of them so they can co-exist without conflict, this method I havn't used but the first 2 I have
with no problems.

73, Murray, ZL1ARL.