[OZAPRS] Coming to Australia with APRS de RA1AMW-7

Vasily Matveev ra1amw at mail.ru
Fri Jan 21 15:47:50 EST 2011

Dear colleaguse!

Me and my XYL have got back home successfully.
I wish to say many thanks to VK APRS  community.
I really enjoyed to visit your country with APRS.
I'm sorry and appologize that did not meet you personally.
Australia is big country but we could see just few of it.
Due to flood we refused to visit Queensland and did not go to Uluru due to high temp.
So, we planning next coming do this.
I will keep my subcription on OZAPRS, it helps me to learn your APRS NET and develop it in my aeria.
Maybe I can help you with my IMHO from oversea. :)

Thanks again to everybody.

73's de RA1AMW-7 Op.Vasily
St.Petersburg
Russia