[OZAPRS] Fill in Digi/iGate for travels

stevez at tpg.com.au stevez at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 20 17:38:14 EST 2011

G'day,

I've been playing with something like this. It's a ARM based unit running
APRX (I was alerted to the APRX project by the good people on this list).

It uses 3G as the IGate Internet access, and the plan will be to use
soundmodem as the modem - as soon as I get a compatible USB soundcard.

It's been out and about already as VK2ZSZ-2.

I'm pretty sure people aren't too worried about how many RX only IGates are
around (please correct me if wrong), so if you plan on doing this I'd say go
for it!

Steve.