[OZAPRS] OZAPRS TH-D72A power

James Craig jamescraig16 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:04:08 EST 2011

Recently bought one from Andrews Comms, came with 15V, 2.0A AC adapter
--
Regards,
James,
jamescraig16 at gmail.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:47:21 +1100
From: Steven Heimann <steven at nami.com.au>
Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] THD72A power
To: Australian APRS Users <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>

I bought one last month while I was in Singapore.  It came with the same
style charger mentioned by Peter.

Regards
Steven  VK2BOS

pins on it. It's rated at 0.65 A @ 13v

> It didn't come with a wrist strap though which was a bit cheap ( even
though it's got the hole got it.

> Btw there is a yahoo forum which has some good info on some undocumented
features and a few bugs

> Regards
> Peter Wicklein
> L7/31 Queen St Melbourne Vic 3000
> Dir +61 3 99273801
> Mobile +61 417 277 826
>
> On 16/01/2011, at 23:24, Andrew Rich<vk4tec at tech-software.net>  wrote:
>
>> Mine had nothing
>>
>> Oz version
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Andrew Rich
>>
>> On 17/01/2011, at 14:03, Howard Small<howard at small.com.au>  wrote:
>>
>>> That's pretty weird! I got one but I bought mine from the US at reduced
price - maybe the less you pay the more you get?

>>> Perhaps they could not be bothered getting approval for the charger so
just left it out of the box?

>>> Or was yours a grey import? If so, maybe they did not want to sell it
without an Australian approved charger.

>>> Howard
>>> VK4BS

lighter plug  and cable with there TH-D72.
TH-D72.