[OZAPRS] THD72A power

David Hardy vk2nh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:13:50 EST 2011

Accordibng to the PDF brouche it's meant to contain a AC adapter (from Kenwood Aust):
❚ Li-ion battery pack (7.4V/1,800mAh) ❚ AC adapter
❚ Antenna ❚ USB cable ❚ Belt hook (with screw)
❚ Instruction manual (English/Spanish/French)
❚ CD-ROM (For detailed instruction manual and USB driver)

http://www.strictlyham.com.au/images/stories/kenwood/handheld/pdf/TH-D72A.pdf