[OZAPRS] Satelite tracking software

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 17 13:46:33 EST 2011

Howard. Have a look at Digi_Ned . This is still maintained and can run under
windows and Nix boxes. It has the ability to track and provide objects for
Sats on RF . Ive used this in the past to keep track of UO14 and ISS and
work them via the D700 while out mobile. You can send a  to query Digi_Ned
also and get a time etc for the next pass.
http://home.kpn.nl/pe1dnn/

Tony Hunt VK5AH