[OZAPRS] THD72A power

VK2FKO vk2fko at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 17 13:30:53 EST 2011

I have a YEASU VX5 and will shut down also when on a charge or a car
lighter plug at 5 Watts. But on low power it will TX ok.
My TH-D72 will shut down on the charger when I key up but on a car
lighter plug at 5 Watts it transmits ok.

By the way how many people got a charger, 240V plug pack or  a car
lighter plug  and cable with there TH-D72.
I got nothing with my TH-D72, nothing at all to charge my KENWOOD TH-D72.
So I could not use the damn thing until I charged it up.

I had to go out and find a plug pack and buy it to charge the radio .
I found out that I could have bought a Kenwood desk charger for around
$169-00.

The TH-D72 is a good radio but I am really pinged off with Kenwood over
this.
I am not impressed with Kenwood.

Ray
VK2FKO