[OZAPRS] Was Help with port 14580 - now another quiz

Gordon Taylor gordon.t at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 15 12:01:24 EST 2011

That's the ticket.

I knew you would come up with the goods sooner or later..

I was just starting to look at the filters and see how they could be used, I
was thinking of a filter for gate stations but this will work I think.

I will give it a go.

Can't help with TCP stacks, but could rebuild a transfer case in a Land
Rover.

Regards,
Gordo VK4VP