[OZAPRS] THD72A power supply

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Fri Jan 14 07:52:52 EST 2011

Andrew

If you mean a charger, then it should have had one in the box. If you
mean a power supply to operate it, no they don't come with them. As long
as it meets the specs for voltage and current any clean power supply
will do the trick.

Agree re antenna - none of those that come with handhelds are too hot
but I find they meet my day to day needs.

Howard
VK4BS