[OZAPRS] 9600 baud

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Wed Jan 12 11:53:19 EST 2011

Grant,

Receive audio after the discriminator and before the de-emphasis network
Conversely, Transmit audio directly after the pre-emphasis network

BUT NOTE... works best with real FM and not phase modulation. For phase mod
rigs, sometimes  a "real FM" mod is required. YMMV. Most commercial and many ham
PLL type rigs fall into this category, hence the preference for 1200bd FM

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.