[OZAPRS] Small GPS

Gary Stern vk2zbb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:10:22 EST 2011

Gee, memories :-)

I never had a straight bee, but used there s100 bus drawer for my first
8 bit system.

Found some brand new (still in box) 8 inch floppy drives the other
day... just added them to my collection of old s100 gear (main gobout
stuff... comprupro, z80 / 8085/80276 stuff 14 inch 26 Meg washing
machine HD (still works last time I booted it up about 20 years ago).

I am about to store away a comprupro system first installed in 1983, its
going to be shut down intentionally for the first time since started,
this week.