[OZAPRS] ISS is back up again 145.825 MHz

Grant Diffey gdiffey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:26:43 EST 2011

Assuming you're already in the dialout group (debian default) you may need a
custom udev rule that matches the usb dongle and assigns permissions.

Also be aware that udev matching rules changed a bit recently something like
this rule should have you going the right direction if it's a permission
problem:

KERNEL=="ttyUSB*", SUBSYSTEMS=="usb", KERNELS=="2-1:1.0", MODE="0777",
NAME="ttyUSBaprs"

will give you a consistant /dev/ttyUSBaprs name with 777 permissions (adjust
to taste)

Not trying to teach egg sucking to anyone so feel free to biyb me.

Grant.