[OZAPRS] PK232 (Revisited)

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Jan 4 19:07:57 EST 2011

People

If people are wondering what to do with that old TNC you have lying around you could do what I did. I framed them. You can see the photos on page 9 of the TAPR newsletter

	http://www.tapr.org/psr/psr113.pdf

I took my TNC-1 and TNC-2 to a picture framing company here in Ingleburn and they were able to put them into a picture frame for me for posterity. I also framed the four revisions of a GPRS tracking unit I designed in another frame. And then in a series of three frames I mounted a 16k x 16bit core memory unit from 1978

Each picture frame cost about $50-$70 each depending on the size, and are mounted in my hallway.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/