[OZAPRS] Portable Fill-In Digi / iGate on the move...

JandG somewhereinoz at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 2 09:48:57 EST 2011

Hi all,

As we have travelled this great country for the last 11 months it has been
great to have the setup I have which consist of APRS Fill-In Digi / iGate
running APRSIS32 software (Developed by Lynn W Deffenbauch KJ4ERJ) and I
hope it has been of assistance to allow others to have their APRS packets
iGated.

The current location is Ashford NSW and on Monday 03/01/2011 we will be
heading in the direction of Inverell NSW.

Gerard

VK2JNG