[OZAPRS] WM-918

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Feb 22 07:02:08 EST 2011

Howard,

Element 14 Australia (was Farnell Electronics) has the following;

Part number 135-7047 - 20k, 1W continuous rotation, plain shaft (1/4") -
$46.10 plus GST
It's a Vishay 357 Blue Series

Search that part number on their web site for full product details.
Google Farnell Australia and then pick Element 14.

Hope that helps.

Ray vk2tv