[OZAPRS] Wyong

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Feb 21 06:45:56 EST 2011

People

We will be having a display at Wyong next weekend. We have had a few people offer to help. Many thanks for that. I look forward to seeing you all there, and if you can bring things to show off, that would be great. We will have power and internet in order to show various bits of software off.

Does anyone have a one page handout that we can duplicate for the event telling people about APRS? I have one but it is a bit old.

Also, I have three available entry tickets for helpers. These are pre-paid, so it would be good for them not to go to waste. Let me know if you want one

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/<http://www.radio-active.net.au/blog/> - www.radio-active.net.au/<http://www.radio-active.net.au/>