[OZAPRS] Filters on rotate.aprs.net.au

Tony King vk3api at people.net.au
Sun Feb 20 11:49:48 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am using rotate.aprs.net.au:14579  with UIView32 and the logon filter
text of m/500.

This setting doesn't seem to be limiting the received stations like I
would expect because I am still seeing Malaysian stations in the data flow.
Am I using the correct port and log on text.  I know there were some
comments on this a few months ago but I can't find that email

Any suggestions welcome.

Incidentally if anyone is wondering what happened to the Yarra Valley
fill in repeater on Briaty's Hill East of Melbourne we have run into a
problem with interference and until we find another cavity it is off air.
                                                               Regards
Tony VK3API