[OZAPRS] Lightweight APRS module?

Ron vk3ant at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 9 13:03:49 EST 2011

Nothing wrong with the "dead tree " version, people, like me, grow trees
specifically for pulpwood and newspapers etc. Mind you we do get to earn a
very small part of our living from growing those trees. Don't know how
people can read The Age/ Sydney Morning Herald etc. my arms don't spread
wide enough.

Ron
VK3ANT