[OZAPRS] APRS 101 guide for newbies & 2 hops vs 3 hops

Pete vk3tbn at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:45:36 EST 2011

Nik

Hi should only be two hops to the nearest igate. Having said that Melbourne metro is without a digi and an igate at the moment, I am transferring my 70 cm igate on onto 2m tonight, it should be up later in the evening, Any reports would be appreciated. Look around 20:30, it should be up and testing then