[OZAPRS] AVMAP G6

Mark Austin vk2jma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:37:28 EST 2011

Gerard,
Below is the reply from I got for them direct, still hope yet.....
Maybe if every one asks the question via the support website it will speed
things up?

"Dear customer,

This unit will be available in Australia with Australian maps in the near
future. As of right now, a North American version can be purchased and
Australian data can be added, but in order to get he unit with AU as the
default it would need to be purchased there.

Please keep in touch for updates concerning Australian Dealerships.

Best regards
AvMap Technical Support"

Regards,
Mark