[OZAPRS] HF APRS with an FT 857D and Kantronics KP3

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 28 10:01:44 EST 2011

G'day Russ,

Thanks for the reply, I've been meaning to set up a buy / sell page on the web site, just hav'nt had time, but any way I'll asks arould for you.

P.S. I also have a web site at vk3hau.com but the info is a bit old now.

Yours sincerely

Michael Wain - VK3HAU

EGARC Inc. Publicity Officer. Ph: 613 - 51411650