[OZAPRS] Antw.: HF APRS with an FT 857D and Kantronics KP3

Mike, oe3mzc@oevsv.at oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Tue Apr 26 18:32:38 EST 2011

Some hints:
In most cases it is the wrong QRG... so even if 10.147,6 is in your display, the trx will tx slightly offset. Sometimes special settings to increase higher frequencies in voice spectrum will also offset display. Also check RTTY display offset.

I think you should see some ALC indication, since it does NOT harm 300baud FSK.

Use Path ECHO to hear ur packet repeated by all Gates.

Mike Zwingl, OE3MZC