[OZAPRS] VK2TDS around Sydney this afternoon

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Apr 21 19:17:32 EST 2011

People

If you saw VK2TDS on APRS this afternoon doing in excess of 300 KM/H that was not a mistake. I was trying out OpenAPRS on my iPhone whilst flying in the plane a friend of mine and I built. It worked fairly well, but Next-G was dropping out all over the place :-( Certainly, coverage was not good enough for SKYPE. The plot on APRS.FI is interesting

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/